Ready ... Set... GO!
1) I did not get the job position that I posted on my last blog BUT I did get a different one. Which, I think is going to be great! I kept saying that when the time is right, things will fall into place and now it has. So, I feel confident that this where I'm supposed to be. It's a good feeling. I'm kind of nervous about it, just because of a new atmosphere and learning new things but I think I can hold my own.
2) I am loving my new apartment! I haven't slept there in the last two days though because of the winter storm we are having. I stayed at my mom's house so I could FARM! haha oh and update this too.
3) One of my best friends is pregnant for the first time and I'm having a blast making it a big deal for her. We both have been waiting for this day for a while now. lol We have decided that we will be pregnant together on her second child. So, Seth has two-three years to make the necessary steps happen! (You know, the whole marriage thing and what not haha).
4) Seth and I are going to NY in April for his birthday! It's going to be a blast. Does anyone recommend any good Broadway shows to see? - I have to do all the things I wanna do in three years (you know before the kid! wink wink).
5) I'm going to Florida at the end of June. I am being forced because I DO NOT want to go. I mean I do but not at that time. Are you kidding me? SUMMER IN FLORIDA. Not my cup of tea. However, we are going because there is a conference going on that Seth wants to attend. I'm going to try and see if we can go closer to September though... I WILL TRY.
6) My mom and dad are so close to getting their house they want! They girls (my nieces that we are adopting) should be coming soon. It's all becoming so real. My nephew can not come down until mom and dad get the house (since it will have more rooms) which is why we are praying it goes through! I'm excited yet anxious to see how everything is going to turn out. As time goes on, it gets more real and hits home harder. It will all work out I'm sure - it's just the journey getting to the "working out" part that scared me.
7) On the 26th of this month, Seth and I will be celebrating our 3 year anniversary. It's crazy to think how fast time has gone.
Well I think that is everything for now. If something else happens, I'll let you know. - Now off to check all my other fellow bloggers and see what they are up to.