Sunday, May 3, 2009

Hidey Ho

Long time no talk! Ok so I'm getting prepared to go to Canada. I've decided to make the best of the trip. I might not be happy with myself right now but that doesn't mean I can't change that fact into a positive one!

I'm kind of sad because I won't get to talk to Seth for a whole 5 days!!! I think we'll be ok though.

I know of this couple who make me some what sick. They haven't even known each other that long and they are already engaged... and they are doing long distance!... jealous? Maybe. It's just hard but I know our waiting will one day be worth it. Like say in 4 months!!! AHHH I'm so excited that Seth will finally be moving here. Just to have that person who knows me so well and to enjoy life with them... excited is not even close to how I feel. A little anxious too but it will all work out.

Ok so back to the Canada thing. I'll try to take LOADS of pics and share them with you when I return.

Until then.....

3 comments:

  1. i want to say that getting engaged that fast is a little dangerous, but i honestly don't know them on a personal level. it's just that 50% of all marriages end in divorce, across the board. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't wait to see your pictures! you're going to be, like, so close to where i am! (ok, like probably a 10-12 hour drive, but still...)
    i hope you have a really great time, and are able to relax...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... I guess when you know you know.


    Lani, I wasn't able to take that many pics of the scenery because well... there wasn't any where I was! haha. I can't post pics of the kids either because of "legal" reasons. :(

    ReplyDelete