Saturday, April 25, 2009

Oh let me tell you...

Sometimes it is so hard for me to be a friend to someone who could care less. That is why I don't have many "close" friends. You put your heart and soul into a friendship and they only give you 10% back. There are only a handful of people I would consider my true friends. Yes, I'll be nice to the others but I'm not going to pretend we're BFF's anymore. Errr can't you tell I'm just frustrated! I swear, I haven't been myself lately and I'm trying to figure out where I lost her. She's back there somewhere, maybe lying on a dirt path and just got too tired to go on. I need her back though.

I hope life starts turning around. I have so much coming up and it's scaring me.

FEELING OF THE MOMENT: DRY AND DUSTY

1 comment:

  1. I've had friends like that before. Sometimes you just have to leave them behind if they don't catch up. Sad fact of life i guess. <3

    ReplyDelete