Monday, April 13, 2009

Ok I'm trying it

So... I wasn't really going to do this because I know Kristine will get on here and scrutinize my spelling. You know the your and you're and then and than. Then I thought a little more and I realized I'll do what I want. This is my blog spot and if I want to spell then when I should spell than... I will. So... Kris when you are reading this... BACK OFF!! haha. No, j/k (kinda). I'll try my best. I can't promise you big words though... :)

I think this is going to be more of an inspiration page... a page full of quotes that I either come up with or ones I find. Maybe passages from the Word, or just what God is speaking to me. I might throw in a little funny stuff here and there as well. I may even vent from time to time. I just hope you come on this journey with me. I can't promise I'll talk to you everyday but I will see you once in a while.... so until next time.


(Yeah.. so how's that for the first blog? Short and sweet!! WHOOohoooo. Uh-oh.. I was thinking and what if this takes me away from PLURK??!!)

K, BYE!

4 comments:

  1. :D you're here - yay! so, in response to your question, i just used one of blogger's default templates, changed the colors in their editing page, and put my own photoshopped header on. i don't remember the name of the template i used ... shouldn't be too hard to find. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah... I'm kinda messing with it here and there. I even put up a picture!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not going to correct your spelling, this is your blog. it's your world :)

    ReplyDelete