Wednesday, April 22, 2009

His ways are FOR SURE not mine....

I've been thinking about how much trusting God's wisdom and love for us is so vital in life. I watch the 99 Balloons video from time to time because it reminds me of how powerful God is. The parents of Elliot could have forgotten ALL about God during their hardship, but as you see at the end of the video, God is who they praise! It touches me every time! I think to myself, why would God even have done that to them? Bring something so precious into their life only to take it away. Yet, the very people who walked through this trial realized the purpose of it all so quickly. It was so God would get the Glory. Look at how this one "tragedy" in some eyes, "blessing" in others, has touched so many hearts. May we all come to that peace and know the saying is true...ALL things happen for a reason. We might not like the reason and we may never know the reason but HE DOES.

Gosh, this writing stuff on a computer really helps get out your thoughts!! Even if only 3 ppl read it! haha.

Love you ALL!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. it feels good to know that God is still in charge, though, above all. and He is the one holding my tiny baby that I won't get to hold until I go to Heaven myself. as it stands, i need to be here for little river and jonathan, though. so...i need to put myself back together again and start moving forward.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is comforting to know that he is good, and that he understands our pain...

    ReplyDelete